Bihar DLRS Various Post Online Form 2022 : The online application form for the post of Bihar DLRS Amin, Clerk, Kanungo and Assistant Settlement Officer has been released by the Directorate of Land Records and Survey Commission, all the candidates who are willing to fill the form of this recruitment. They should apply online for their Bihar DLRS Various Post vacancy as soon as possible and get the benefit of the vacancy.
This form will be issued by the commission on 26/09/2022 for the post of Bihar DLRS Amin, Clerk, Kanungo and Assistant Settlement Officer and the last date to apply this form online is 21/10/2022 whichever is the candidate. Those candidates who have the eligibility to apply for the post or are thinking to fill this form, those candidates should make their application on time before the last date of application for registration 21/10/2022 and apply for Online Form 2022 Govt Job. For your visit on the home page now.
For information related to Bihar DLRS Various Post Recruitment 2022 and application fee, eligibility, age, and apply online form, please read this post thoroughly and completely, you will find answers to all your questions by scrolling to the bottom of this post. Will be easily available, which is very important for this form.
Bihar DLRS Various Post Recruitment 2022 – Some important information related
|Recruitment Commission Name||Directorate of Land Records & Surveys|
|Recruitment Name||Bihar DLRS Various Post Online Form 2022|
|Post Name||Bihar DLRS Amin, Clerk, Kanungo & Assistant Settlement Officer|
|No. of posts||2506|
|article category||online form|
most important dates
|Online Application Start Date : 27/09/2022|
|Last date for online application : 21/10/2022|
|Last date for submission of fees : 21/10/2022|
|exam date : Undeclared|
|Admit card issue date : no information yet|
Bihar DLRS Various Post Application fee information
- Application fee for General/OBC/EWS candidates- NA/- Rs.
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee – NA/- Rs.
- Candidates Paying the Fee Online Can Also Be Done Through Their Credit Card, ATM Card, Net Banking or Bank E Challan Etc.
Applicant age as on 1st January 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years for Kanungo & Amin Posts.
- Minimum age: 21 years for other posts
- Maximum age: 37 years for males
- Maximum Age: 40 Years for Female
- Age relaxation may be additional as per Bihar Land Records and Survey Recruitment Rules.
Bihar DLRS Various Post Total Post : 2506 | Full Details of Recruitment Post
|Advt No.||post name||Total Post||Eligibility of Bihar Land Records and Survey Recruitment|
|01/2022||assistant settlement officer||96||ASO: BE/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with 2 Years Good Experience. Kanungo: Diploma in Civil Engineering with 2 Year Experience.|
|03/2022||amin||1944||Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute.|
|04/2022||cleark||226||Graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university from any place in India.|
Bihar DLRS Various Post Online Form 2022 Some important documents related to the application
- Candidate should have mark certificate (mark sheet).
- Candidate should have color photo.
- The candidate’s unambiguous signature should be written in Hindi or in English language.
- One of the ID proofs such as Aadhar card, driving license, election card, etc. should be an identity.
- Mobile number, email id, and all other certificates asked for in the form must be there, which are very important for the application.
- For more information, read the complete notification as well as you can also know about many types of new vacancy form 2022 and vacancy form online through the home page of this website.
Bihar DLRS Various Post Online Form 2022 Some specific process to apply
Any candidate who wants to apply online in this Directorate of Land Records and Survey, read all the steps given below carefully and complete your valuable online application.
- For this recruitment, you guys can easily apply online through this online application link given below or through official website.
- Bihar DLRS Various Post Before applying online for the post, you should know whether you have all the documents available which are very necessary to fill the form.
- For online application, you click on the link of online application and after that register the candidate easily.
- In the registration, the candidate will have to give very important information like his name, his father’s name and his mother’s name, email id, mobile number, ID proof and permanent address.
- After filling all the information, you do your registration successfully.
- After successful registration, candidates should pay the application fee soon, after which the application form of the candidate will be successfully submitted easily.
NOTE – If the application form is not submitted after registration, the candidate’s application form will not be considered as successfully submitted, so do not forget to submit the application fee after applying online job.