JEECUP Polytechnic Allotment Result 2022
The online application form for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) 2022 was issued for various courses in private / aided / state institutions related to Technical Education Council, Uttar Pradesh, so all the candidates who had participated in this examination were The result of the candidates has been released, the candidates who appeared in the examination can download their JEECUP Polytechnic Allotment Result 2022 Marks through the link given below.
JEECUP Polytechnic 2022 exam was conducted from 27th to 30th June 2022 and today the result of this exam has also been released on 10th September 2022, so through this article you can go through the process of checking its result in detail. Will know Along with the result, candidates can also get the JEECUP Polytechnic Allotment Result 2022 marks if they want.
JEECUP Counselling / Cut Off/ Admission/Result 2022 – Brief Description
- Name of the Exam: Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) 2022
- Name of the Examination Board: Counselling of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh(UP)
- Course Name: Polytechnic & Other Courses
- Application Process: Online
- Article Category : Result , Cut Off, Admisson
- Official Website: Click Here
JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling, Cut Off, Admission / Important Dates
- Start of Application: 15 February 2022
- Last date to apply: March 2022
- Last date for payment of examination fee: March 2022
- Exam Date: 27-30 June 2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: 20/06/2022
- Result Release Date: 10/09/2022
Application Fee : Counselling
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/OBC: Rs.300/-
- EWS: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee: Fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Bank Challan.
Age Range: JEECUP
To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
- Minimum Age: 14 Years
- Maximum Age: NA
- The date of birth of the candidates should be before 01/07/2008.
- Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
JEECUP 2022 Admission – Entrance Exam Details
|Group||Course Name||Course Timing|
|A||Diploma in Engineering||3 Year|
|B||Diploma in Agricultural Engineering||3 Year|
|C||Fashion Designing and Garments Technology||3 Year|
|C||Home Science||2 Year|
|C||Textile Design||3 Year|
|C||Textile Design(Printing)||3 Year|
|D||Modern Office Management and Secretarial Service||2 Year|
|D||Library and Informatics||2 Year|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||2 Year|
|F||PG Diploma in Biotechnology||1 Year|
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Application||2 Year|
|G||PG Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management PG Diploma in Customer One Year Service Management||1 Year|
|G||PG Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management, Beauty and Health Care, Advertising and Public Relations, Textile Design, Fashion Technology||1 Year|
|G||PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Computer Hardware & Networking, Web Designing, Computerized Accounting & Accounting with Taxation, Retail Management||1 Year|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Aircraft,||3 Year|
|I||Diploma in Maintenance Engineering Aircraft,||3 Year|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Avionics)||3 Year|
|J||PG Diploma in Information Technology||1 Year|
|K||Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||2 Year|
|L||Post Diploma in Industrial Safety||1 Year|
JEECUP Polytechnic Admission 2022 – Eligibility
The course wise qualification details are as follows-
- Polytechnic in Engineering: Passed class 10th with 35% marks, 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Polytechnic in Agricultural Engineering: Class 10th Passed in Agricultural Science with 50% marks in Agriculture Science and Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Fashion Designing & Garments Technology, Home Science, Textile Design, Textile Design (Printing): Class 10th pass with minimum 35% marks.
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Service: Passed in High School and Intermediate Level Examination with Hindi and English Subjects.
- Library and Information Science: Class 12th Passed.
- Polytechnic in Pharmacy: Passed Class 12th with 50% Marks in Science Stream.
- PG Polytechnic in Biotechnology: B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry as a subject. pass.
- PG Polytechnic in Computer Application, PG Polytechnic in Marketing and Sales Management, PG Polytechnic in Customer One Year Service Management, PG Polytechnic in Tourism and Travel Management, Beauty and Health Care, Advertising and Public Relations, Textile Design, Fashion Technology, PG in Mass Communication Polytechnic, Computer Hardware & Networking, Web Designing, Computerized Accounting & Accounting with Taxation, Retail Management: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University in India.
- Polytechnic in Hotel Management & Catering: Passed Class 12th with 50% Marks in Science Stream.
- Polytechnic in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: Class 12th Passed with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Polytechnic in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Avionics): Class 12th Passed with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- PG Polytechnic in Information Technology: Polytechnic in Engineering (Any Branch).
- Polytechnic in Engineering (Lateral Entry): Passed Class 12th with Science stream and Passed Class 10th with IIT.
- Post Polytechnic in Industrial Safety: BE/B.Tech Degree in Any Stream with 2 Year Experience OR Polytechnic in Engineering with 5 Year Experience.
JEECUP Polytechnic Allotment Result 2022: Download Here
JEECUP Polytechnic Allotment Result 2022 Result has been released on 10/09/2022. Candidates can do it by following the following steps –
|1.||To download the result candidates click on the direct link given below by us, after that the result will be downloaded in pdf format.|
|2.||In order to download the result you must have the admit card of the exam taker.|
|3.||To download this result, you can visit the official website of this recruitment or you can also download through the result download link given below.|
|4.||For this, you go to the official website and click on the link related to JEECUP Polytechnic Allotment Result 2022, then a new page will open in which you will have the option to enter your roll number / registration number and date of birth, in which you have to fill your roll number or registration number correctly. Will happen.|
|5.||After entering the roll number and date of birth correctly, you have to click on the submit button, after that a new page will open on which your result will be visible, after seeing the result you can take a print out of it.|