UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga Online Form 2022 : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued an online application form for the post of Forest Guard (Van Daroga), all the candidates who want to fill the form of this recruitment should apply online for UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga vacancy as soon as possible.
Forest Guard (Forest Inspector) This form has been issued by the commission for the post on 17/10/2022 and the last date to apply this form online is 06/11/2022, whoever has the qualification of the post or is thinking to fill this form. Those candidates should apply for their registration before the last date 06/11/2022 and visit the home page for Online Form 2022 Govt Job.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga Recruitment 2022 – Important information related
|Recruitment Commission Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Name||UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga Online Form 2022|
|designation||Forest Guard (Forest Inspector)|
|Total No. of Posts||701|
|article category||online form|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga Important Dates
|Online application start date: 17/10/2022|
|Last date to apply online : 06/11/2022|
|Last date for submission of application fee : 06/11/2022|
|exam date : Undeclared|
|Admit card download start date : no information yet|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga Online application fee information
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.25/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.25/-
- For PH (Dwiang): Rs.25/-
- The online fee can be paid by the candidate through his/her Credit Card, ATM Card, Net Banking or Bank E-Challan.
Age of the candidate applying online as on 1st July 2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: Must be between 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be available as per notification.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga TOTAL POST: 701 | Recruitment Post Detail Details
|Post Name||total posts||UPSSSC Forest Guard Qualification|
|Forest Guard (Forest Inspector)||701||UPSSSC PET 2021 score card. Graduation degree with two/ more subjects in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Environmental Science.
Graduation Degree in Engineering or Graduation Degree in Veterinary Science. Physical Qualification Details: Height Male: 163 CMS, Female: 150 CMS
Chest Male: 84-89 CMS, Female: 79-84 CMS Walking (Pedal Running): Male 25 Km Hr in 4, Female 14 KM in 4 Hr.
Read more details notification.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Advt No. 06/2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Genral||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga Online Form 2022 Important Documents Related to Application
- Candidate’s mark certificate (mark sheet).
- Candidate’s color photo.
- Unclear Signature of the candidate in Hindi or in English language.
- ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Election Card etc. should be any one.
- Must have mobile number, email id, and all other certificates asked for in the form, which are required for the application.
- Read the notification for more information as well as you can know about the new Vacancy form 2022 and Vacancy form Online through the home page of this website.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga Online Form 2022 process of applying
Any candidate who wants to apply online for Madhya Pradesh High Court Group D, read all the steps given below carefully and complete your online application.
- You Can Apply Online For This Recruitment Through Online Application Link Given Below Or Official Website.
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga Before applying online for the post, you must ensure that you have all the documents which are required to fill the form.
- To apply, click on the apply online link and then register the candidate.
- In the registration, the candidate will have to give important information like his name, his father’s name and his mother’s name, email id, mobile number, ID proof and permanent address.
- After filling all the information, do your registration successfully.
- After successful registration, the candidate should pay the application fee, after which the application form of the candidate will be successfully submitted.
NOTE – Candidate’s application form will not be considered as successfully submitted if the application fee is not deposited after registration, so do not forget to submit the application fee after applying online.